Classes are held on Monday evenings at Swalecliffe Community Centre, St John’s Road, Swalecliffe, which has two good-sized indoor training halls.
tel: 01227 372881
On arrival you will be greeted by our Membership Secretary and Course Coordinator who will be happy to advise you of any course dates or classes which will suit you and your dog.
The Obedience Section is led by:
Jean Hale, K.C.A.I. (member of The Kennel Club Accreditation Scheme for Instructors) and A.C.A.I. (Agility Club Approved Instructor)
Katie Vuong (Trainee)
What we can offer:
- Training classes for all breeds and abilities are held on Monday evenings at Swalecliffe Community Centre, St John’s Road, Swalecliffe, which has two good sized indoor training halls.
- If you want to have fun with your dog and develop your handling skills, we have an Obedience class that will be suitable for you and your dog.
- We are also able to offer canine behaviour advice and support together with remedial training work using reward-based and dog-centred techniques. We receive many referrals from local vets, rehoming centres and boarding kennels.
- Kennel Club Puppy Foundation courses – Please note that unfortunately we cannot guarantee a place on the course of your choice without your course fee. Places are allocated on a first-come basis although we do run a waiting list. Please email or telephone to check availability and cost
- We very much hope that you will want to continue training your dog by joining the members’ only drop-in classes. To do this it will be necessary to enrol as a full member of the Club once your dog has completed the Kennel Club Puppy Foundation course.
- Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme – Bronze, Silver and Gold awards
Information on prices is as follows:
Annual Membership of the Club is £7 (single) and £10 (joint) due on 1st October – reducing each quarter.
Please note that joint membership is for two people living at the same address.